Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Yvonne Huffman Yvonne Huffman is offline

Default Non-Breaking Hyphens in Spell Check

Is there a way to set the Word 2007 spellchecker to treat non-breaking
hyphens like regular hyphens?
It will not allow me to select Ignore All for a word with a non-breaking
hyphen, nor will it add them to the custom dictionary.
It forces me to accept each occurance of the same word individually.
Yvonne Huffman