Conversion of Microsoft Word VBA from windows version to Office 2016 for Mac.

Old February 3rd 16, 06:11 PM
rimjhim rimjhim is offline

Default Conversion of Microsoft Word VBA from windows version to Office 2016 for Mac.

I have word template which is working fine on Microsoft Office 2013 Windows version. When I run this template on Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac then Dropbox Content Controls now works. Can anybody help me to activate this template on Mac?

Here is the template:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ns4wnwn24q...2%29.docm?dl=0

Kind Regards