eddie57

Default Printing one of 2 pages

How do I set a template turn always print the first of two pages
automatically. Currently i set it to print page 1 everytime I print
this form. Once in a while I forget and it prints pages 1 and 2. It's
a protected document and can't delete page 2.
thanks

--
eddie57
MaryC

eddie57 Wrote:
How do I set a template turn always print the first of two pages
automatically. Currently i set it to print page 1 everytime I print
this form. Once in a while I forget and it prints pages 1 and 2. It's
a protected document and can't delete page 2.
thanks

Is this a 2 page document that you need to have both pages available
all the time?

If not, you could create 2 new documents. One with page 1 contents and
the other with page 2 contents.

--
MaryC
eddie57

MaryC Wrote:
Is this a 2 page document that you need to have both pages available all
the time?

If not, you could create 2 new documents. One with page 1 contents and
the other with page 2 contents.

It is a protected document that was sent to me by some gov. agency.
page 2 has the instructions, which I don't need to be printed.

thanks
Eddie

--
eddie57