How to eliminate long footnote overflow separators?

Old November 24th 04, 05:05 AM
Tourage

Default How to eliminate long footnote overflow separators?

I have a huge problem that seems unsolvable. I am trying to get rid of the
long line of footnote separator which appears when the long footnotes are
overflowing to the next page. I am using MS Word 2000. I have tried
everything, adjust margins, tried what the Help feature suggests. But there
seems to be no way of getting the long footenotes on the same page as the
text. I am really desparate, please help! I will be eternally grateful.