Page setup, margins, not APPLYING the margins I set

Old January 16th 05, 05:01 PM
rustce

Default Page setup, margins, not APPLYING the margins I set

When I reset the margins of my page in WORD, in the "Page Setup" section, I
can see the 1 " margin in the setup, but they do not APPLY to the document,
and typed words go to the top and to the bottom of the page, ignoring the
margins I set, and also selected as the default margins.
What the hell?
Old January 16th 05, 05:14 PM
Daiya Mitchell

I'm going to guess this might be your problem:

http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/WhiteSpace.htm

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/