How do I get rid of grey boxes around cells in my Word table?

Old March 24th 06, 02:55 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do I get rid of grey boxes around cells in my Word table?

I am using a Word template to create a resume. I see on my screen grey boxes
around the cells (the template is set up as a Word table). The grey boxes
don't print, but I want to be able to hide them on screen, so that when I
send the resume electronically, it will look like the template design had
intended, sans the ugly grey boxes around everything.