How do I autofill Text Form Fields from other Text form Fields in.

Old January 4th 05, 09:31 AM
Bmwdakar650

Default How do I autofill Text Form Fields from other Text form Fields in.

Hello!

If someone could give me this info great the only other5 thing is I need the
document to be protected.
Old January 4th 05, 10:26 AM
Greg Maxey

You should get a good start here and the linked articles by Dian Chapman:

http://word.mvps.org/faqs/customizat...nTheBlanks.htm

and

http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support

Old January 4th 05, 02:10 PM
Charles Kenyon

What you are talking about is what Word calls an "online form." Check this
in help. For more about online forms, follow the links at
http://addbalance.com/word/wordwebresources.htm#Forms or
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...nTheBlanks.htm especially Dian
Chapman's series of articles. To have other areas of your document reflect
what you've already done, you would normally use REF fields.

Hope this helps,
--

Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
Text form fields Russ T New Users 2 December 9th 04 02:08 AM
Text Form Fields Bob G Tables 2 December 3rd 04 11:29 PM
Text boxes in protected Doc, form fields BP522 Microsoft Word Help 5 December 3rd 04 07:55 PM
On a form in Word, the text in the fields comes out red, and a bo. MissMaia Microsoft Word Help 1 November 26th 04 10:54 AM