Remove shading on "check boxes" in template form to prevent grey p

Old January 26th 05, 02:13 AM
Pletsmour

Default Remove shading on "check boxes" in template form to prevent grey p

I created a template form and some fields are check boxes. I can remove all
the grey from other field for printing but the check boxes remain and print
ugly grey!
How can I remove the shading of these fields?
Old January 26th 05, 03:45 AM
Jay Freedman

On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 18:13:02 -0800, Pletsmour
wrote:

I created a template form and some fields are check boxes. I can remove all
the grey from other field for printing but the check boxes remain and print
ugly grey!
How can I remove the shading of these fields?

Click the field shading button on the Forms toolbar.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman