Bookmarks

Old May 8th 07, 02:18 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.programming,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chuck Jurgens[_2_]

Default Bookmarks

Two questions:

I have created a customized toolbar and want to place a "Bookmark" button in
it. I would highlight some text, then click on the Bookmark icon and a box
would appear asking me at which Bookmark I would like to paste the text.
When I selected the appropriate Bookmark, I would click GO or OK and the
text would be copied.

I would normally have more than one pieces of text that would be copies to
each Bookmark so I would like each successive piece of text to be place
UNDER the previous text. I would also like each piece of text to be
bulleted.

Is this easily done? How?

TIA

Chuck

Old May 8th 07, 01:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.programming,microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See the article "Working with Bookmarks in VBA" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Macros...hBookmarks.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Chuck Jurgens" wrote in message
. ..
Two questions:

I have created a customized toolbar and want to place a "Bookmark" button
in it. I would highlight some text, then click on the Bookmark icon and a
box would appear asking me at which Bookmark I would like to paste the
text. When I selected the appropriate Bookmark, I would click GO or OK and
the text would be copied.

I would normally have more than one pieces of text that would be copies to
each Bookmark so I would like each successive piece of text to be place
UNDER the previous text. I would also like each piece of text to be
bulleted.

Is this easily done? How?

TIA

Chuck

Word 2007 bookmarks - How to display bookmarks on page? rgille Microsoft Word Help 1 April 21st 07 10:06 PM
Bookmarks Ricki Miles Formatting Long Documents 3 March 13th 07 11:06 PM
Bookmarks ll Microsoft Word Help 1 March 6th 07 11:32 PM
bookmarks Zimmo Microsoft Word Help 4 December 21st 06 10:54 PM
Bookmarks Brady Finney Tables 1 February 23rd 05 09:12 PM