Brady Finney

Default Bookmarks

I have a long client questionnaire that we just automated with numerous
bookmarks. However, we need to e-mail the document to people and I would
like to get rid of the bookmarks and the shading after the data has been
"updated" and just have the data in the fields.

Can anyone tell me how to do that?

Brady
Brady T. Finney
Atlantic Management Company, Inc.
Orchard Park - Suite A12
875 Greenland Road
Portsmouth, NH 03801
603-436-8009 (Office)
617-413-4554 (Mobile)
603-427-0146 (Fax)
www.atlantic-mgmt.com

Atlantic Management Company is a leading valuation and financial advisory
firm
serving the business, legal, and financial communities through out New
England
from its offices in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.

Founded in 1968, the firm's Valuation Group provides business valuations,
fairness
and solvency opinions, and litigation support for private and public
companies. The
Ownership Transition Group specializes in mergers and acquisitions, ESOPs,
and
business succession strategies for privately owned companies and public
companies
desiring to go private.

Dian D. Chapman, MVP

Well, the shading can be removed by clicking the Shading button on the
Form Field toolbar. However, as for removing the bookmarks, I'd
suggest you use caution doing that, as they may well be needed to keep
the document automation in place.

Why do you want to do this...for strictly cosmetic reasons?

You might want to check with the person who created the form to see if
these are still required. Many times documents will be reopened and
need those markers.

Good luck...

Dian D. Chapman, Technical Consultant
Microsoft MVP, MOS Certified