foseis01

Default can't see or print page 2 of document

I am trying to print a document that has pictures inserted into the body of
the text. My program will not allow me to see page 2 of a document even
though there is text on it unless I insert a page break, however this will
not print correctly. It will print the text and images from the first
section of the document but nothing after the first page break.