FYI Falls

Default mail merge recipients

Not sure if this went out the first time, so I'm sending again. How can I
print out a hard copy of my mail merge recipients with all fields shown?
Kinda like a excel sheet.
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?RllJIEZhbGxz?=,

Not sure if this went out the first time, so I'm sending again.

It did...

How can I
print out a hard copy of my mail merge recipients with all fields shown?
Kinda like a excel sheet.

Set up a DIRECTORY type of mail merge. Insert a one-row table with the same
number of columns that you have fields.

Insert a merge field into each cell.

Execute the merge to a new document (so that you can add a heading row, or
text).

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org