Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Edik Edik is offline

Default Dictionary language

- i was trying to spell check russian in word (of course I have an english
vesion of Office 2003), the message that it came up with was "cannot find the
proofing tools for russian, if you have the proofing tools, try re-installing
them" .
How do i get the proofing tools for an additional language in word? Can
anyone tel me if i can download it from anywere.
many thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Lene Fredborg Lene Fredborg is offline

You need to purchase the Office 2003 Proofing Tools CD and install Russian
proofing tools from that.
For more information, see:
http://www.microsoft.com/office/edit...fingtools.mspx

--
Regards
Lene Fredborg

"Edik" wrote:

- i was trying to spell check russian in word (of course I have an english
vesion of Office 2003), the message that it came up with was "cannot find the
proofing tools for russian, if you have the proofing tools, try re-installing
them" .
How do i get the proofing tools for an additional language in word? Can
anyone tel me if i can download it from anywere.
many thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hello Edik

Edik wrote:
- i was trying to spell check russian in word (of course I have an english
vesion of Office 2003), the message that it came up with was "cannot find the
proofing tools for russian, if you have the proofing tools, try re-installing
them" .
How do i get the proofing tools for an additional language in word? Can
anyone tel me if i can download it from anywere.

Office is not sold (at least not in retail) with more than a limited set
of languages, sadly.

What you need is the Office Proofing Tools CD, it should still be
available on the shelves or via ebay et al:

Proofing Tools for Office 2003 Editions Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.microsoft.com/office/edit...fingtools.mspx

Proofing Tools Available for Each Language
http://www.microsoft.com/office/edit...ls-table1.mspx

Office 2003 Editions Localized Versions
http://www.microsoft.com/office/edit...localized.mspx

Greetings