dydann

Default Help menu will not open

When I try to use help in any microsoft office location (outlook and word
mainly) I get to the index, contents or main heading as a response to my
search. The problem is that the links under the main heading will not open.
View all will not open either. Does anyone have an idea about how to fix
this? I have searched many FAQS, newsgroups, technical sites (and ms
knowledge base, etc.) and not found this issue anywhere. Your help is much
appreciated.

Dydann
garfield-n-odie

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=319956 "The Answer Wizard
and the Help Index tabs appear blank when you use Help in an
Office program".

dydann wrote:

When I try to use help in any microsoft office location (outlook and word
mainly) I get to the index, contents or main heading as a response to my
search. The problem is that the links under the main heading will not open.
View all will not open either. Does anyone have an idea about how to fix
this? I have searched many FAQS, newsgroups, technical sites (and ms
knowledge base, etc.) and not found this issue anywhere. Your help is much
appreciated.

Dydann

Is there any add-on for Open Document Text file ? Jason New Users 2 October 29th 05 09:39 PM
Help! I'm getting error messages too much-can't open Resume Wizard LizLB Microsoft Word Help 0 May 3rd 05 01:46 AM
Non .doc files Tino New Users 12 March 9th 05 09:43 AM
Editing MRU File List? MikeyD Microsoft Word Help 11 December 20th 04 03:51 PM
Recover A File That Will Not Open xsmearedblackinkx Microsoft Word Help 1 November 28th 04 12:26 AM