Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
adeel via OfficeKB.com adeel via OfficeKB.com is offline

Default CHECK BOX IN MS WORK

Please some one tell me how to insert Check Box in MS. WORD.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Luc[_2_] Luc[_2_] is offline

Hello,
You can use the form toolbar and use the checkbox button. But that will
require that you protect the form to use it.
If you want to take it a step further:
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Form_Fields_Master.htm
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Interactiv...Checkboxes.htm
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Add_Toggle_Objects.htm