Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Marsha Marsha is offline

Default How do I get the lines around labels that do not print

When I go to Tools, letters & mailings, Envelopes & labels, select labels,
select options - then select the label-then ok, select new document. The new
document has the fields for the labels but not the lines around the label,
the ones that don't print when you print your label. How do I get these
lines back. If I select something from Borders & Shading the lines will
print also.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Table - Show gridlines

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Marsha" Marsha @discussions.microsoft.com wrote in message
When I go to Tools, letters & mailings, Envelopes & labels, select labels,
select options - then select the label-then ok, select new document. The
new
document has the fields for the labels but not the lines around the label,
the ones that don't print when you print your label. How do I get these
lines back. If I select something from Borders & Shading the lines will
print also.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Part of it is knowing the terminology. ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]