Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
ab ab is offline

Default Font changes

I have set up a style for numbered paragraphs, based on Normal style (which
is Arial 12 in this instance) but no matter what I do, the actual number
(1., 2., etc) changes to Helvetica.

Any ideas, please?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

So would I, especially as Helvetica is not a standard TrueType font. Arial
is the digital equivalent to Helvetica and to most users is virtually
indistinguishable.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP