Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
moataz moataz is offline

Default AutoSummarize not work

I try to access the autosummarize tool box but always I have no dialog box
appear. I coudn't do work it . please tell me what shall i do?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Are you using Word 2007? It seems as if the feature is no longer supported in
that version. Although you can add the AutoSummary Tools command to the Quick
Access Toolbar, nothing happens when you click AutoSummary Tools | Auto
Summarize.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Moataz" wrote in message
I try to access the autosummarize tool box but always I have no dialog box
appear. I coudn't do work it . please tell me what shall i do?

Michael Tardie Michael Tardie is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moataz View Post
I try to access the autosummarize tool box but always I have no dialog box
appear. I coudn't do work it . please tell me what shall i do?
I have had no problems using Auto Summarize after adding it to the QAT in Word 2007 at work with Windows 7 Enterprise, and using the AutoSummarize dialog box to select the type of summary, length of summary, etc. Perhaps it is something else in your system settings, as the feature is supported.

Have you tried removing it from your QAT and then adding it again?

Michael Tardie

Why autosummarize option doesn't work on word 2007? Fran Microsoft Word Help 1 September 9th 09 02:51 AM
What does Autosummarize do? dstewart114 Microsoft Word Help 1 January 30th 09 12:12 AM
AutoSummarize Pbarry New Users 0 August 25th 07 03:50 AM
AutoSummarize not working nn Microsoft Word Help 0 March 18th 07 12:39 AM
Autosummarize sandraca New Users 0 August 19th 05 03:04 PM