Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Bob

Default Fill-In Field Updates Prompts when in Header or Footer?

Hello All,
I'm having a problem with a Word2003 template. When I add a Fill-In
field within a document, it won't prompt me for it's value unless I update
it automatically. This is how I want it. When I have a Fill-In field in a
header or footer, it prompts me for its value every time I print or Print
Preview. Is there anyway to prevent this for the header and/or footer?

Thanks!