Default I want two pages with no numbering and then start page numbering.

I have 2 title pages and then the document with page number begins. I have
spent two hours on this and I am about to throw my computer through a window.
Carol

Calm down. At the bottom of the page just before you want to start page
numbering, do this:

Insert | Break |Next Page.

Once you have done this go to the page where you want to start page
numbering and do this:

View | Header and Footer

Once you have the Header and Footer toolbar, click on Same as Previous.

You should now be able to insert page numbers without them appearing on your
first two pages. If you continue to have problems, post back here and I will
endeavor to help you.

"G" wrote:

I have 2 title pages and then the document with page number begins. I have
spent two hours on this and I am about to throw my computer through a window.

garfield-n-odie

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...rontMatter.htm .