Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
++++Jack++++

Default Convert HTML page ???

I have downloaded several HTML pages, I'd like to convert to word97.DOC

Is there any possible way to do this (using Office Pro 97)????

thanks..

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

File | Save As | Word Document.

"++++Jack++++" wrote in message
ink.net...
I have downloaded several HTML pages, I'd like to convert to word97.DOC

Is there any possible way to do this (using Office Pro 97)????

thanks..

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
++++Jack++++

Suzanne== been there, wont let me do that... The only choices I have are
for save as type

Web Page, complete [*.htm, *.html]
Web Archive, single file [*.mht]
Web Page, HTML only [*.htm, *.html]
Text file [*.txt]

thanks

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
File | Save As | Word Document.

so
all may benefit.

"++++Jack++++" wrote in message
ink.net...
I have downloaded several HTML pages, I'd like to convert to word97.DOC

Is there any possible way to do this (using Office Pro 97)????

thanks..

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

You're talking about the File menu in your browser? Save as some kind of Web
page, then open in Word and save as a Word document.

"++++Jack++++" wrote in message
ink.net...
Suzanne== been there, wont let me do that... The only choices I have are
for save as type

Web Page, complete [*.htm, *.html]
Web Archive, single file [*.mht]
Web Page, HTML only [*.htm, *.html]
Text file [*.txt]

thanks

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
File | Save As | Word Document.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"++++Jack++++" wrote in message
ink.net...
I have downloaded several HTML pages, I'd like to convert to

word97.DOC

Is there any possible way to do this (using Office Pro 97)????

thanks..

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
++++Jack++++

Okay Suzanne, it worked great, thanks, sorry I'm to dumb to figure it out
myself, always try to make things harder than they are..

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
You're talking about the File menu in your browser? Save as some kind of

Web
page, then open in Word and save as a Word document.

so
all may benefit.

"++++Jack++++" wrote in message
ink.net...
Suzanne== been there, wont let me do that... The only choices I have

are
for save as type

Web Page, complete [*.htm, *.html]
Web Archive, single file [*.mht]
Web Page, HTML only [*.htm, *.html]
Text file [*.txt]

thanks

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
File | Save As | Word Document.

newsgroup
so
all may benefit.

"++++Jack++++" wrote in message
ink.net...
I have downloaded several HTML pages, I'd like to convert to

word97.DOC

Is there any possible way to do this (using Office Pro 97)????

thanks..

Number of pages should restart with section page numbers Jim B Microsoft Word Help 7 March 12th 06 02:13 PM
adding pages MoJR Microsoft Word Help 23 February 28th 06 04:51 PM
Convert a Web page to Word document Chi New Users 1 September 15th 05 05:49 PM
ms-word creates html dash problem for front page jack w. bonney vancouver Microsoft Word Help 10 July 11th 05 05:55 PM
Convert document to htm web page Dave Plyer Microsoft Word Help 1 December 12th 04 02:07 AM