Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Elsie Crocfer[_2_] Elsie Crocfer[_2_] is offline

Default How do I insert an address from Outlook 2007 into a letter?

I could not see "Suzanne's" "simple method". Beth's method looked sensible,
but didn't work. There is no "Address" command in the noted location, and
"Address Book" would not add to the toolbar. I want to insert an address
from Outlook 2007 into a letter.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I don't see the original message thread -- a hazard of creating a new
subject rather than answering in the existing thread -- so I don't know what
was recommended and tried.

1. Click the right end of the Quick Access Toolbar (it looks like a dash
with a downward pointing triangle under it), and choose More Commands.

2. Set Choose commands from: to Commands Not in the Ribbon.

3. In the left list, click on Address Book... about 10th or 11th in the list
of commands shown.

4. Click the word Add , which is between the two columns of commands
shown.

5. Click OK.

The Address Book command should now be the right-most command shown in the
Quick Access Toolbar--just to the left of the dash/triangle noted in step 1.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible