EJ's mom

Default How do I get grammar check to recognize extra spaces between words

I have Microsoft Word 2002, and do not seem to be able to get the grammar
check to recognize that there are extra spaces between words within a
sentence. I have tried re-setting the grammar check options to re-check my
document, and it still is not recognizing the extra spaces. I don't know how
else to do it.
garfield-n-odie

The grammar checker can't catch extra spaces between words in a
sentence. You can search your Word file for any letterspacespace
by clicking on Edit | Find | More, click in the "Find what" box, click
on Special | Any Letter, type two spaces, and click on Find Next, and
manually delete the extra space. Or you can learn to type correctly,
and then you won't have this problem...