Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Bee Bee is offline

Default How do I stop computer from configuring Word every time I open?

I reinstalled Office 2007 as my system crashed. Although it is now
reactivated every time I go to use one of the programs it takes several
minutes to open because it says it is configuring. Although I'm able to use
my programs it takes way to long to load now. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Normally you don't reinstall a program just because your computer crashes
but...

I found a link that says it will work. Please note that I have no personal
experience with this so I would strongly recommend you back up your registry
and set up a restore point before you do this. (Just to make sure you have a
safety net. ;-) )

http://uksbsguy.com/blogs/doverton/a...f-windows.aspx

--

JoAnn Paules