KB22

Default Why does my text begin in the middle of the page?

For some reason my text always begins in the middle of the page. Can anyone
help me with this?

Thanks
Luc

KB22
In Word 2002/2003, have a look in File - Page setup - third tab Layout I
think it is called - section page, look if vertical alignment is not set to
centered instead of top.
Luc

"KB22" schreef in bericht
For some reason my text always begins in the middle of the page. Can
anyone
help me with this?

Thanks

Stefan Blom

FWIW, in Word 97/2000, it's also the Layout tab -- but it happens to
be the fourth tab in these versions.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Luc" wrote in message
KB22
In Word 2002/2003, have a look in File - Page setup - third tab

Layout I
think it is called - section page, look if vertical alignment is not

set to
centered instead of top.
Luc

"KB22" schreef in bericht
For some reason my text always begins in the middle of the page.

Can
anyone
help me with this?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Wayne B Wayne B is offline

In Word 2002/2003, have a look in File - Page setup - third tab Layout I
think it is called - section page, look if vertical alignment is not set to
centered instead of top. Thanks KB22

"KB22" wrote:

For some reason my text always begins in the middle of the page. Can anyone
help me with this?

Thanks

Widow/orphan control not working Mary Page Layout 5 July 28th 05 04:43 PM
How do I get rid of a page number on a Save As\ Text Only doc? Mike Whitehurst Microsoft Word Help 2 March 24th 05 01:17 PM
Text should continue in 2nd column, not start a new page.... Torwyn Tables 1 March 2nd 05 06:41 PM
Outline Renee Hendershott Page Layout 2 December 25th 04 02:49 PM
Text box top and bottom of page, how do get get to page 2? Penfold Page Layout 1 December 13th 04 05:47 PM