Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Levi Levi is offline

Default Final Document - removing captions/cross references

When a document is satisfactorily complete, is there a way to select
everything in a document (ie, get all the captions/xrefs) and make them just
text. The problem I'm trying to curb is one that I've made where someone
took a snippet out of and put in another document. Sure enough, what was
pasted in the new document displays:

"Error! Reference source not found., Error! Reference source not found..€

Generally, this is a problem for people that are not accustomed to using
these formatting styles in word......

Thanks!!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Levi Levi is offline

That seemed to do exactly what I was wanting to do!! I will test it in more
depth later.....

Thanks!

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Ctrl+A, Ctrl+Shift+F9 will unlink all fields in the document body (without,
I think, affecting page numbers and other fields in the header/footer).

news