Jessica

Default How do I schedule email delivery?

Is there a way in Microsoft Outlook that I can compose an e-mail and hit Send
now but schedule the email to be sent at a later time?
Jess

When you're writing the email hit the Options button and tick 'Do not deliver
before' and then select the time.

Note: this doesn't always work, not sure if it's a bug or just how our
network is set up - might be worth doing a test if it's an important email!