Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Unlock Word 2007 document & make changes Unlock Word 2007 document & make changes is offline

Default I am using forms in word 2007. I locked the file & need to unlock

I am using forms in word 2007. I locked the file & need to unlock to make
changes. Once locked you can fill in a "X" by a click to select yes or no.
Also I am using the box button for writing notes. Again once locked, the
hidden verbiage is in the background and can not be touched. In word 2003
you simply hit the picture of the lock and then could make changes and then
click the picture of the lock again. I have tried a number of points on
"Protect Document" which is how I locked it.