Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
newbie newbie is offline

Default Removing Unwanted Paragraph Marks

I am editing a document created by someone else. It appears they put a
paragraph mark at the end of every line. When I change margins, lines break
in unusual places because of the paragraph marks. I've tried searching for
paragraph marks and replacing them with spaces, but that doesn't work. Any
suggestions other than manually going through the document line by line. It
is a long document. I thought there might be a clue in autoformat, but I
can't figure out how to use it.
--
Thanks