SKIP IF Duplicate

Old February 27th 20, 05:30 PM
istate2009 istate2009 is offline

Default SKIP IF Duplicate

Hello!

I am trying to pull data from a source that has some duplicate entries (records) and I want to skip any records if a field value already appears in the previous records

Data Source
AC01 | Red | Blue | Green
AC01 | Blue | Yellow - Red
AC02 | Green | Blue | Green
AC02 | Blue | Red | Green

In the scenario above I would only want to print one of the AC01 rows and one of the AC02 rows. doesn't matter which one. Just want to remove the duplicate row based on column 1.

Not sure if this is even possible.

Thank you in advance

words skip around jar New Users 1 June 22nd 09 10:29 PM
Skip Numbering Paul Gauci Microsoft Word Help 20 January 21st 09 11:21 PM
skip from one text box to another nuttie netballer[_2_] Microsoft Word Help 0 March 19th 08 09:59 AM
Skip if duplicate Sparkie Mailmerge 3 March 6th 08 09:26 AM
Skip Duplicate Records + Put all Records in One Document Ryan D Mailmerge 2 April 25th 07 06:55 PM