Psychic Mom

Default How do you set up a label mail merge with Excel as source in 2003.

I've used Word for years, have done mail merges every week at work for the
last umpteen years, and merged documents, envelopes and labels with no
problem whatsoever from Word, Excel or Access. I just installed Word 2003 on
my computer and have become totally frustrated with what has been done to
this function. I could not get address labels set up or merged no matter
what I tried. The data source was an Excel spreadsheet. I had hoped the
merge toolbar would bring some of the old functionality and familiarity, but
it was just as confusing and convoluted. Please help.