Page Format Won't Hold

Old June 3rd 05, 07:09 PM
kim

Default Page Format Won't Hold

I work in an office where all work is saved to a server. I can spend hours
working on something, save to server only to have someone else open it up
look at it and when they close it , the page format changes. It will shift
everything on the pages so I have to spend hours trying to get it back to
where it needs to be. Why won't it hold? Sometimes I can even save and then
click the print button and watch everything shift on the monitor! I am
getting very frustrated.
--
cstritt