WHERE DO I SAVE MY TEMPLATES, I.E. LABELS?

Old January 9th 06, 03:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default WHERE DO I SAVE MY TEMPLATES, I.E. LABELS?

Want to download a template from this site, do not know where to save it so I
may access it with other templates.
Old January 9th 06, 03:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

File | Save As and use the drop down arrow and select Template. Your
document will then be saved with all of your other templates. If you want to
know where your templates are save, click on Tools | Options | File Locations
and it will show you there.

Old January 9th 06, 03:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

It needs to go in the folder defined at tools options user templates or
a sub folder of that folder.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com
Word MVP web site http://word.mvps.org

SHAN wrote:
Want to download a template from this site, do not know where to save
it so I may access it with other templates.

make address labels for xmas cards, save as word doc waveydavey Microsoft Word Help 3 December 9th 05 06:29 AM
Normal.dot Issue PA New Users 7 August 7th 05 04:40 PM
Tries to save templates Overworked_Techie Microsoft Word Help 1 February 24th 05 10:42 AM
Require different default save folders for different templates - . alanw Microsoft Word Help 1 December 13th 04 12:16 PM
Templates in too many languages. Only need English. capt_dalton Microsoft Word Help 0 December 2nd 04 10:29 PM