Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nicole Nicole is offline

Default How do I e-mail an excel worksheet?

I am trying to e-mail excel worksheets from one workbook to differnt
recipients. Each recipient should only receive one specific page. Is there a
way to do so without having to cut and paste and/or create a new workbook for
every worksheet.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You'll need VBA.
http://www.rondebruin.nl/sendmail.htm

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Nicole" wrote in message
I am trying to e-mail excel worksheets from one workbook to differnt
recipients. Each recipient should only receive one specific page. Is there
way to do so without having to cut and paste and/or create a new workbook
for
every worksheet.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sunday88310 Sunday88310 is offline

Well, their are three methods by which a Excel worksheet is inserted into a
word document
Cut and Paste. you didn't like that!
Link an Excel worksheet to a Word document, where you want the updated excel
worksheet to appear in the word doc. The import is on the standard toolbar
Embed the sheet using Paste Special which then you update the excel spred
sheet in word.
If you need to go beyond this then you will need to create a VBA program as
stated

"Nicole" wrote:

I am trying to e-mail excel worksheets from one workbook to differnt
recipients. Each recipient should only receive one specific page. Is there a
way to do so without having to cut and paste and/or create a new workbook for
every worksheet.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sunday88310 Sunday88310 is offline

I made an error their, when you imbed a Excel sheet you use Insert Object
and then scroll down to Microsoft Excel work sheee and import it. You can
then import a file into the imbedded application. Word controls the updates
on this application

Use the paste special on the link application, where Excel controls the
updates.