Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] andreadambra@gmail.com is offline

Default How to extract email addresses from a word document or htm web page?

Hello,
I'm in trouble because I'm trying to find the way to extract some
e-mail addresses that are in a .doc document I have that I also have in
txt format or .htm format
The word document is several pages and he has a lot of e-mail addresses
that I cannot just copy and past with the search tool because they are
too much.
How do I do to extract all the email addresses from the word document?
Thanks!