Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Default Envelope Template

Please tell me how to create an envelope template that I can use by clicking
on the envelope icon. Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

The envelope icon calls up the envelopes and labels wizard, which does not
use your template. What, specifically, would you like to have happen that
you think can be accomplished using a template? Chances are good that this
can be accomplished without creating a template.
http://www.gmayor.com/changing_envelope_layout.htm

Otherwise, you can create a new document, format it to be an envelope with
the appropriate information and macrobutton fields to enter information, and
save that as a template. Then, when you want to create an envelope you can
use File New to create an envelope based on your template.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Carol" wrote in message
Please tell me how to create an envelope template that I can use by
clicking
on the envelope icon. Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

You will also find some envelope templates for download from my web site
which contain macrobutton fields which can be used to enter data manually or
call it from Outlook. They do not, however, work with the envelope/label
wizard. For those you need the link Charles pointed out.