Tony Young

Default how to push two sentences to the opposite margins in the same line?

Hi,

I want to insert a head to a page but want to have two separate short
sentences, one left-adjusted and the other right-adjusted. I remember I
used to use a feature to push two words, one to the right margin and the
other to the left in the same line. I couldn't find this feature. All
I have now are left-adjusted, right-adjusted or centered. Can somebody
help? Thanks.

Tony

TedMi

"Jezebel" wrote:

Put a right-tab on the right margin, then insert a tab between the two
sentences.

Yes, that works, BUT - remember to change the tab position if you change the
right margin. I wish there was a way to set a tab at the margin rather than
at a distance.
----
-Ted

"Tony Young" wrote in message
Hi,

I want to insert a head to a page but want to have two separate short
sentences, one left-adjusted and the other right-adjusted. I remember I
used to use a feature to push two words, one to the right margin and the
other to the left in the same line. I couldn't find this feature. All I
have now are left-adjusted, right-adjusted or centered. Can somebody
help? Thanks.

Tony

budgie

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 06:49:05 -0700, "TedMi"
wrote:

"Jezebel" wrote:

Put a right-tab on the right margin, then insert a tab between the two
sentences.

Yes, that works, BUT - remember to change the tab position if you change the
right margin. I wish there was a way to set a tab at the margin rather than
at a distance.

Stick them in a two-cell table.

budgie

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 12:20:21 +1000, "Jezebel" wrote:

.. .

wrote:

"Jezebel" wrote:

Put a right-tab on the right margin, then insert a tab between the two
sentences.

Yes, that works, BUT - remember to change the tab position if you change
the
right margin. I wish there was a way to set a tab at the margin rather
than
at a distance.

Stick them in a two-cell table.

How does that help?

You can format the left cell as left-aligned, and the right cell as
right-aligned.