Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bettina Bettina is offline

Default Huge bottom and left margin, oversized screen

The document I was given has huge margins on the right and bottom. Even
though the page layout is set correctly, the page is oversized and the text
only takes up a small portion of the screen.

Any suggestions?
--
Bettina
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=325527 "WD2002: Document
Printed with Wide Right Margin and Small Text If You Turn Off
Balloons" for one possibility.