Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
maryj maryj is offline

Default convert to PPT

A client has WinXP/Office 2003. He has a 200+ page Word document that he
would like to convert to a PPT presentation - each Word page would be 1 slide
in PPT. The document does not use styles and also has many charts, so the
File, Send To option does not work. We also tried Insert, Slides for outline,
but same results.

As far as we have been able to determine the only way to do this would be to
manually select each page in the Word doc and do a paste special, picture
onto each PPT slide.

Anyone have any other ideas??

Thank you!
--
maryj
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dawn Crosier, Word MVP Dawn Crosier, Word MVP is offline

Restyle the Word document?

--
Dawn Crosier
Microsoft MVP

This message was posted to a newsgroup, Please post replies and questions
to the group so that others can learn as well.
"maryj" wrote in message
A client has WinXP/Office 2003. He has a 200+ page Word document that he
would like to convert to a PPT presentation - each Word page would be 1
slide
in PPT. The document does not use styles and also has many charts, so the
File, Send To option does not work. We also tried Insert, Slides for
outline,
but same results.

As far as we have been able to determine the only way to do this would be to
manually select each page in the Word doc and do a paste special, picture
onto each PPT slide.

Anyone have any other ideas??

Thank you!
--
maryj

D123 D123 is offline
Junior Member

convert PDF to PPT on Mac
Portable Document Format(PDF) is compact and universal. what’s more, it is a special type of file that does not depend on your computer’s operating system, so PDF file format is very popular in Peoples’ home and office
When working in the office or in the school, we often get some PDF files such as product information list, lesson notes ect. At times, you may find information on a PDF that you would like to include in a PowerPoint (PPT) presentation. However, PDF is difficult to edit like copying, pasting ect. In order to solve the problem, you need to convert PDF to PPT Mac.
The easy solution to convert PDF to PPT
PDF converter for Mac is the best pdf converter for mac to convert PDF to PPT on mac with high efficiency. It is easy and convenient to make a dynamic PowerPoint Presentation. With the PDF converter for Mac, you can specify change that you want pdf to ppt mac only a few or all pages to convert.
Feature of PDF converter for Mac
Good Preservation
High Efficiency
Encrypted PDF Files Conversion
Flexible Options
Easy to Use

Convert Ant New Users 3 August 14th 06 05:52 AM
How do you convert from .doc to .txt? gezelman Microsoft Word Help 2 May 19th 06 12:45 PM
convert doc to 8 bit bmp INTEGR8R Microsoft Word Help 1 March 26th 06 11:54 PM
convert to .pdf rosamon New Users 2 November 22nd 05 10:57 PM
Convert A4 to 8 1/2 x 11? Roger That Page Layout 1 April 12th 05 06:04 PM