Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JayC JayC is offline

Default Office 2007 Word and "Showing Final Markup"

I just converted to office 2007 and everytime I open a WORD document it
displays it in "Final Markup" which shows changes over time to the document
instead of "Final". When I email WORD documents it displays them in "Final
Markup" for the receipent to see.
What is I need to do so that WORD documents open and email in "Final" version.
thanks,
Jay