Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cumbrianwizard Cumbrianwizard is offline

Default Can I find text in a document when I don't know which document?

On previous versions of Word one could search all documents for a particular
phrase. Is this possible on Word 2007 running on Windows Vista?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Cumbrianwizard wrote:
On previous versions of Word one could search all documents for a
particular phrase. Is this possible on Word 2007 running on Windows
Vista?

Thanks

Use the Windows search (Windows key + F, or the advanced search in the
Computer window). The function is no longer part of Office.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman