Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
PhilD

Default Merge field control in Documents

Hello people,

I am hoping that someone can point me in the right direction. Merge
fields are quite powerful, and I have a .mer file that I am using for
my datasource.

One of the cool things that I can do with in a document is :
ASK field
FILL-IN field
IF...THEN...ELSE field
MERGE RECORD # field
MERGE SEQUENCE # field
NEXT RECORD field
NEXT RECORD IF field

What I am really after it the ability to do a PREVIOUS RECORD, or GOTO
FIRST RECORD.
(infact just being able to get back to the first record when ever I
want would be ample)

Is this possible.

I current use Mac OS X and Microsoft Office 2004 (Word version 11.2)

Please please tell me there is a hidden way to do this.

Many Thanks in-advance

Regards
Phil D