Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
747tech 747tech is offline

Default Revision Marks + Tables

I am making revisions to a MS Word document that has text within a
table. The revision mark (revision bar) is showing in a column that is
to the left of the text that I am revising. Why is the revision mark
showing within the table?

When revising an MS Word document, the revision mark is on the left
margin. I am trying to figure out how to get the revision mark on the
left margin when working with tables. Can anyone help me out with this?

Thanks!