Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gordon Potter

Default Thank you Charles & Suzanne

I just want to post a thank you for the help Charles Kenyon and Suzanne
Barnhill give me on January 26th with an expanding Normal.dot file problem.
I have not completely solved the problem, but I have learned what is going on
and been directed to lots of imformation that has improved my computing
environment.

Thanks again.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

You are welcome. If the problem is a .com Add-In, it can be uninstalled.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

Table in a Form HiDbLevel Tables 12 February 27th 06 12:59 PM
Drop Cap Option Greyed Out Mark Davila Microsoft Word Help 12 January 7th 06 07:45 PM
'save autorecover' spontaneously resets to 10 minutes, why? Charles Harvey Microsoft Word Help 8 September 12th 05 02:14 PM
Big Thanks to SVC and Suzanne M. Barnhill Freelancer BJK Page Layout 2 August 10th 05 11:20 PM
Headers & Footers Again! Alasdair Crockett New Users 23 February 19th 05 11:03 PM