Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Q[_2_] Q[_2_] is offline

Default How Can i turn the paper sideway so i can write on it long ways?

that way i can make it bigger

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Pick up the paper carefully with both hands. While facing west, rotate your
hands 90 degrees *counter*clockwise (fluffy kittens will die if you go the
wrong way). Replace the paper.

"Q" wrote in message
news
that way i can make it bigger

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Oh no!!! Save the fluffy kittens!!!!

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"Jezebel" wrote in message
Pick up the paper carefully with both hands. While facing west, rotate
your hands 90 degrees *counter*clockwise (fluffy kittens will die if you
go the wrong way). Replace the paper.

"Q" wrote in message
news
that way i can make it bigger

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mae mae is offline

Assuming you are using MS Word, this is under File, Page Setup. The exact
steps vary based on which version you're using, but generally, you'll click
on File, Page Setup, then look for Orientation. If it's not on the first
tab, check each of the other tabs. Once you find it, change it from Portrait
to Landscape.

that way i can make it bigger

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rupert Bear Rupert Bear is offline

"mae" wrote:

Assuming you are using MS Word, this is under File, Page Setup. The exact
steps vary based on which version you're using, but generally, you'll click
on File, Page Setup, then look for Orientation. If it's not on the first
tab, check each of the other tabs. Once you find it, change it from Portrait
to Landscape.

"Q" wrote:

that way i can make it bigger

Simple as (pie r squared really or should I say Length x Breadth)
and if the sheet is part of a reem you will need to multiply also by the
hight (depth) to get volume. If you are talking about a single sheet it's
just L x B x Thickness of sheet. If you simply want to increase the size of
certain words in the document the quickest way is to use a magnifying glass.
Rubear.