ang

Default Weird Margins/Page Size

My page layout seems to have all of a sudden gone screwy and I don't know how
to fix it! When I open a blank/new document, the cursor is all the way at the
top of the page (as if there were no top margin). In Print Layout, the paper
size looks like it is 7 x 9 instead of 8.5 x 11...but when I go to Page
Layout everything appears normal. I could've clicked on a button
unintentionally, but I don't know how to get it back. Something odd happened
before this too, I was working on an existing document, and I don't know what
I clicked but instead of the "gray space" between pages, there was just a
solid black line between each page and it looked like just one long page. I
closed w/out saving and reopened and it was okay, but now my blank documents
are all weird. I don't know if there is a connection or not. PLEASE HELP!!
THANK YOU!