KevinInPhilly

Default How do I create a multi-page document (i.e. church bulletin)

Can someone explain how one creates a multi-page book-type dcoument (i.e.
church bulletin) which automatically collates so that each page prints ready
to assemble?
Shauna Kelly

Hi Kevin

See Booklet printing
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/Format...etPrinting.htm

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

"KevinInPhilly" wrote in message
Can someone explain how one creates a multi-page book-type dcoument (i.e.
church bulletin) which automatically collates so that each page prints
ready
to assemble?

Pat Garard

G'Day Kevin,

Search Word Help for "Booklet", and refer especially to the
articles:
Create a folded booklet
Print a folded booklet.

Research WORD "Columns" and the linking of "Text Boxes",
to increase your range of presentation options.

Using "Bookmarks" ______________ you can create
"A Pull Quote" in a | "A Pull Quote" | text box - you
can make the text |______________| box border
invisible if you wish.

Some versions of office come with Publisher - that product is
probably ideal for your purpose.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"KevinInPhilly" wrote in message
Can someone explain how one creates a multi-page book-type dcoument (i.e.
church bulletin) which automatically collates so that each page prints
ready
to assemble?

KevinInPhilly

Thanks for the advice, Pat. I've discovered that Word2000 (my version) isn't
able to booklets. One of these days I'll update to 2002. Will probably do
it in MS Publisher as you suggest. Thanks again...and G'Day.