Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gravellizard gravellizard is offline

Default Hot to change font, size, colore of the help window?

Not the document window but the actual Help window.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What version? In Word 2007's Help system, just under Word Help at the top,
look for the tool that has a large A and a smaller A. Click that and choose
one of the five size options. (I don't recall if there's a similar setting
in earlier versions).

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"gravellizard" wrote in message
Not the document window but the actual Help window.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gravellizard gravellizard is offline

That seem to only effect what is in the document box not the actual Help box
just as all other methods I have found regarding changing text or
customization. Im using 2007 version also.

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote:

What version? In Word 2007's Help system, just under Word Help at the top,
look for the tool that has a large A and a smaller A. Click that and choose
one of the five size options. (I don't recall if there's a similar setting
in earlier versions).

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible
Blog: http://word2007bible.herbtyson.com
Web: http://www.herbtyson.com

"gravellizard" wrote in message
Not the document window but the actual Help window.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you're referring to the toolbar and frame colors for Office 2007 help, they follow the colors for Office 2007. In Word you can
select one of three color schemes in Office button=Word Options=Popular

The color of the scrollbar is from your Windows Appearance Theme color settings.

The color of the content in the help pages (basically web pages) is usually set in style sheets for those pages.

======================
"gravellizard" wrote in message
That seem to only effect what is in the document box not the actual Help box
just as all other methods I have found regarding changing text or
customization. Im using 2007 version also.
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
gravellizard gravellizard is offline

Thank you everyone for your quick responses. Evidently, the instructors
question was stated in error and she confirmed this once I had a chance to
questioned her on it. Obviously she had meant to refer to the document window
and not the actual Help frame itself. Made not a lick of sense to me either!
lol