Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
yvonnedemulder

Default Update Excel table in Word automatically from data in Excel

Ive got an Excel document with many tables in 30 different sheets.
I want to make an Word document, in which I want to insert the excel tables
between the text.
The data in Excel is made up out of column headers and row headers with list
of marks under it.
Ive got to change the marks in Excel a lot of times, but I dont want to
change the Word document all the time.
So the tables in the Word document have to change with the changes I make in
the Excel document.

I know this is possible, but no one I know seems to know how to do this.
I would really be grateful with an answer, because I want to use this in my
Final Project.

Yvonne de Mulder (From Holland)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
yvonnedemulder

I allready got the answer

"yvonnedemulder" wrote:

Ive got an Excel document with many tables in 30 different sheets.
I want to make an Word document, in which I want to insert the excel tables
between the text.
The data in Excel is made up out of column headers and row headers with list
of marks under it.
Ive got to change the marks in Excel a lot of times, but I dont want to
change the Word document all the time.
So the tables in the Word document have to change with the changes I make in
the Excel document.

I know this is possible, but no one I know seems to know how to do this.
I would really be grateful with an answer, because I want to use this in my
Final Project.

Yvonne de Mulder (From Holland)

Update Excel table in Word automatically from data in Excel yvonnedemulder Microsoft Word Help 4 December 6th 05 07:49 PM
Excel data into Word table Melinda Mailmerge 1 October 13th 05 04:47 AM
Envelope Address GR New Users 5 April 24th 05 09:48 PM
Specific Email Merge w/ Specific Attachements Mark B Mailmerge 9 February 21st 05 06:10 AM