Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Deejay Deejay is offline

Default Macro warning in Trusted locations

I made my template location a trusted folder for the purpose of macros but
still I get macro warnings. If I click Options besides the waning the file
path is something long in /Temporary Internet files/ which is obviously not
in my trusted folders.

This is despite that I am choosing the template from the New list where they
are located and not from the recently used.

Using Word 2007 and Vista.

Thanks!